I'm getting 5 tests failing, all with the File API:

file.spec.104 - File API FileWriter should be able to write binary
data from an ArrayBuffer
file.spec.105 - File API FileWriter should be able to write binary
data from a Blob
file.spec.106 - File API FileWriter should be able to write a File to
a FileWriter
file.spec.107 - File API FileWriter should be able to write a sliced
File to a FileWriter
file.spec.108 - File API FileWriter should be able to write binary
data from a File

I think these are all related to the recent Resource API work,
correct?  I do remember these passing earlier in the week.