I think it's true that:

1. CLI downloads tagged versions of platforms
2. Plugman downloads plugins from "master" branch

This means that we can't check any code into plugin master branches without
them going live immediately.

Best solution would be to change plugman to download from a tag by default,
but a bit late for that now...

Instead, I think we should change all development on plugins:
- Commit only to "dev" branch.
- When we want to push an update, we should file a release bug for the
plugin, test on all platforms
Case 1: The changes work with 3.0 cordova: then merge into master (only if
it works of course)
Case 2: The changes require a platform API that hasn't been release yet:
Wait and release after the next cordova core release.

Any other ideas?