Working on CB-4360, and think I've got it mostly covered (use rsync instead
of cp).

Having this one issue though: When I update the files, they have whitespace
differences:

E.g.

-<h2>
> -<a name="Getting%20Started%20with%20WebOS_3_setup_new_project">3. Setup
> New Project</a>
> -</h2>
> +<h2><a name="Getting%20Started%20with%20WebOS_3_setup_new_project">3.
> Setup New Project</a></h2>

One guess is that this is caused from using different versions of
Markdown.pl.

Michael - looks like you generated the 3.0.0 docs. Could you reply with
your version of Markdown.pl and I'll see if it generates the same output on
my machine? If so, I'll check the file into the repo so that we are all
using the same version.