I recently added some end to end testing into the plugman tests run via npm
test and on some machines these can take a while to run (Fil is saying 10s
timeouts are being hit).

While I know mocking these things can speed up the tests, I personally feel
like they are more valuable as integration tests., especially since both
covered moderately complicated dependency cases.

One proposal is that we separate the tests between unit and integration, but
this approach likely means no one will run the slow tests.

Ultimately I'm just unsure what direction we want to go with these. Perhaps as
long as the total run time is below 2 min its fine.

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.