Definitely agree that the presentation bits need a ton of work. I
bikeshedded the whole thing. Essentially the web frontend can be
completely tossed. The reusable bits are the bits integrating with the
couch db.

I really want to have medic run on top of cordova-cli, but there are
limitations there. A bunch of the multi-device deployment scripts in medic
are built right on top of native mobile tooling, and I'm not sure if that
is possible to implement right now on top of cordova-cli. Additionally, I
am unsure if that is the type of use case that we want to support in
cordova-cli. If so: we should refactor cordova-cli to enable it. If not,
well, then we support it in medic.

Once the repo is up and we push stuff from my fork over we can start
figure out a roadmap for it. We DEFINITELY should talk about medic at our
committer meeting coming up .. Whenever that is.