I do like the idea of a `plugin watch` command, but I think we need to
consider a few points:

Our current plan for "plugin upgrade" is to plugin rm && plugin add.  So,
we need an keep immutable copy of the original plugin as it was during
install time in order to uninstall correctly (thought: maybe we only need
the original plugin.xml?).  I think that is the purpose of the plugins/
directory, more than anything else right now.  If we want to support any
"live" plugin dev, it would currently need to be in a different directory
location (outside plugins/ folder).

I really don't like that fact (seems @devgeeks agrees).  Perhaps we can fix
this situation if all thats needed is the original plugin.xml..

Also, perhaps we also add a "plugin create" command to set up a plugin
template?

-Michal