I can take the responsibility of tagging BlackBerry. Could you send me the wiki
with instructions ?

From: Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org<mailto:agri...@chromium.org>>
Date: Thursday, 19 September, 2013 10:40 AM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>>, Jeffrey
Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com<mailto:jheif...@blackberry.com>>
Subject: Re: 3.1 Release

+Jeffrey - maybe you could take on the BlackBerry component for this release?

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Michael Brooks
<mich...@michaelbrooks.ca<mailto:mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>> wrote:
Once the platforms are tagged, I can handle the docs. I'll need to review
our release process and see how the docs can best abide by them.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Andrew Grieve
<agri...@chromium.org<mailto:agri...@chromium.org>> wrote:

> Shaz - Thanks for the update :). If iOS is the last one then I'd say let's
> go without, but maybe keep at it until we get BB tagged? (just my opinion)
>
> Heading home now - anyone know if Lorin is away or not?
>

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Shazron
> <shaz...@gmail.com<mailto:shaz...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> > When i mean ios-deploy still works, it _installs_ it on the device, but
> > does _not_ run it.
> >

> > On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Shazron
> > <shaz...@gmail.com<mailto:shaz...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm 99% done with iOS specific fixes. One last one I'm trying to do is
> >> ios-deploy with lldb: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4804
> >>
> >> This means if I don't get this fix in, we _can_ deploy from the command
> >> line using ios-deploy _but_ we can't attach to the debugger. Will that
> be
> >> acceptable you think?
> >>

> >> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Andrew Grieve
> >> <agri...@chromium.org<mailto:agri...@chromium.org>

> in

> you'll

> demuxed

> of

> on

> and

> be

> repos
> changelogs)

> releases, I

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.