Hey all,

We've been following this list for a while. A year ago our team at AppGyver
signed CLAs. But we haven't yet contributed to the project because we
wanted to try out iterating *fast* on our own and see what we could come up
with.

A month ago we officially released our Cordova compatible tooling (
https://npmjs.org/package/steroids).

Even though we have picked a slightly different direction (convention of
multi-page apps with native UI instead of single-page apps) than the main
Cordova project, we would still love to contribute some of the tech and our
learnings to Cordova.

We're flying over to Amsterdam for the PhoneGap Day EU and would love to
chat with you folks about how we could participate in a meaningful way.
Let's meet up when we're there over beers.

You can check out our thing at http://www.appgyver.com/steroids.

--
Matti Paksula, CTO // Tel: +1 (518) 966-2884, Skype: mattipaksula

AppGyver Inc.
RocketSpace, 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA