Firefoxos is broken on master after the refactor. It works fine on the
cordova-3.1.x branch though.

I am testing jesse's pull requests for CLI + plugman today for
cordova-3.1.x branch. If they look good I will merge them in. We should
release CLI + Plugman at the same time as 3.1.0. The release should be
based off cordova-3.1.x branch and not master.