I thought that I had done everything for the blog review earlier, but
apparently I missed the "hit the publish button" step. >:(

I found one doc issue -- the whitelist docs haven't been updated for iOS
and Android, and it's a potentially breaking change, so I'd like to get
those updates pushed, and have at least a mention in the release notes
about it.

I'm raking the docs right now and I'll retag if necessary.