Hi,
  I'm a NetBeans developer and we are really close to releasing NetBeans 7.4
with support for cordova. NetBeans FCS bits are now ready for testing. NetBeans
checks for cordova version and expects version string to be in format
"number.number.number" in hope, that this format marks stable cordova versions.

Now I updated to new cordova and it does not work with NetBeans, because
version string is 3.1.0-0.1.0 and NetBeans things that it is dev version and
refuse to work with it.
Is this final state? Is there a way how to install 3.1.0 version? Can I ask to
follow versioning scheme and release versions in format number.number.number?

Thanks,
Jan