Hi guys,

I noticed that only the WP7 parser fired a hook (with the
name "pre_package") on the cordova-cli master branch when updating a project,
this hook is missing in the WP8
parser so I added this hook.

I also noticed that the hook on the WP7 parser didn't work
correctly because the hook is fired asynchronous. I patched this in the WP7
project.

I already signed the CLA so I was hoping someone could take
a look at my pull request! Any feedback is appreciated.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/43
This is my first patch for Cordova so I'm not really sure what the workflow is,
should I create a issue on Jira first? I hope to write some more patches,
mainly for Windows Phone, Android and maybe Windows 8. Thanks for reading :)

Best regards,

Dick van den
Brink