This is coming up this Thursday! What do people want to talk about? Here's
a couple to get us going:

- Plugin registry download counts (Are these available yet)
- Idea: Split cordova-cli-lib from cordova-cli on NPM (have cordova-cli and
phonegap-cli depend on cordova-cli-lib)
- Michal's work on CDVTest