+1 for canonical repo location and Issue tracker (where available)

Other metadata that could be useful on the repo interface:
Description (1 line summary; possibly also a short 1 or 2 paragraph
description as well)
Docs link (if applicable)
Home page link (if applicable)
Author (I know it's supposed to be there, but I can't find it anywhere)

Some kind of verified author field, I think, is going to be important for
ensuring that malicious plugins don't get uploaded in the
org.apache.cordova namespace, masquerading as official plugins.