Alright, +1 to creating a cordova-plugins repo as an alternative to new
repos for every possible plugin (plugman and registry have for a while
supported git subdirectories so we don't need repo isolation).  However, I
would also be fine with just using cordova-labs plugin branch, especially
once plugin registry has pointers to repo location based on metadata, so it
really does not matter where they live.

I would also +1 a generic preferences plugin over something ios-specific,
though the other two really do seem better to be ios specific (although
there may be an android-keyboard plugin at some point, developers may not
necessarily want to use both).

-Michal