Integrated everything for iOS, and tested on iOS 7 and 6 (I have no iOS 5
device).

Results below.

AutoTests:
=======
iOS 7.0.3 (all pass)
iOS 6.1.4 (all pass)

Manual Tests (iOS 6.1.4)
===========
Media Record (pass)
Splashscreen (pass)
InAppBrowser (pass - but got a "multiple loadstart events (2)" popup error
each time a page was loaded - I think this the test is causing this)
Accelerometer (pass)
Camera (pass)
Media Capture Audio (pass)

Manual Tests (iOS 7.0.3)
Media Record (pass)
Splashscreen (pass)
InAppBrowser (pass)
Accelerometer (pass)
Camera (pass)
Media Capture Audio (pass, but UI is "shifted up" a bit, instead of
sticking to the bottom, un-related to recording)