It's most likely the way how the tool runs a script, there is a delay added
before it starts attaching I believe -- this is needed to make the whole
thing work (there is an intermediate python script that is called for
launching lldb).

This was a patch by a contributor, and I haven't had a chance to fully
understand it yet.