I am going to release 0.15.0 of plugman today, but not set it to latest on
npm until 3.2.0 is out. This will allow us to use 0.15.0 version in our RC
testing.

I am also going to publish CLI version 3.2.0-0.0.0 (is that a good version
number for rc?) and also not set it to latest on npm. This version will be
using 3.2.0-rc1 version of platforms. We can test this for a few days and
then update to 3.2.0-0.1.0 to go along with 3.2.0 release.

Sound good?