Following up here with the note that there's a public branch called
e2e-tests with working tests for create and platform commands. These tests
are touching the real filesystem using only slightly hacked-up fixtures.

A couple of things we learned: the res/ directory in the helloworld
template is 3MB, the rest of the project including Android source and
everything is about 280K. So drop the res/ directory from the fixtures, now
it's much faster.

We're having to inject into our freshly created project a config.json
pointing at the fixtures instead of letting it do the real lazy-load, but
that's working pretty well. They're fast, too, faster than some of the
"unit" tests. Hopefully that trend will continue.

Braden