I don't understand, whats the problem?  I thought you publish plugins by
git-repo & subdir & hash -- so multiple plugins makes no difference.

The master & dev branch deal was to do with cordova-3.0 users that did not
support plugin repo install from !master branch, right?  But none of these
plugins in cordova-plugins existed back then, so we just set engine
requirement to 3.1?

-Michal