I already have flexible 3.2.0 tags on both Cordova-Ubuntu and
Cordova-Amazon-fireos.

I am using it for testing the cli currently. Flexible because I am willing
to delete and retag while we are dealing with integration and testing.

Instead of 3.2.0-0.2.0 I will probably tag it 3.2.0-1.0.0. Maybe out later
next week or week after that. Want to give both platforms time to bake on
master.

Going to initiate plugin release next week.

-Steve