Hey fellow Cordova devs,

I'm wondering if anyone might want to partner with me to do a Cordova
workshop at SXSW 2014 <http://sxsw.com/interactive>.

I made a proposal that has been accepted for a 2.5hr talk for Sat. March
8th, and my plan is to do a walkthrough of taking a relatively simple
website and showing how to convert it to a Cordova app while highlighting
some gotchas and cool things along the way.

If you're interested, please email me off-list before December 8th. I
suspect I can add up to 2 other speakers onto this workshop. You'll receive
a complimentary Gold access pass to SXSW as a speaker, but your
flight/hotel/etc will be something you'd need to figure out.

As far as the time commitment goes I think I'll likely do the bulk of the
prep-work, but I'd love to have someone who's willing to spend some time on
it as well in advance and get together beforehand for a few hours in Austin
to really talk it through on Friday or Saturday. I'm hoping that some of
the audience will actually participate along the way with a computer and so
having someone else to walk around and help folks out in addition to myself
will be helpful.

Also - just a heads up that SXSW can be a big, unruly conference and this
format, the 2.5hr workshop, is something kind of new and experimental, so
I'm hoping to end up with some useful tutorial materials to post online as
well after the fact to make the most of the effort.

-l