I have been thinking about this, and happy to start a new thread if needed, but
is there a valid reason to have DisallowOverscroll default to false?

I think we can all agree on getting rid of the nonexistent ‘webviewbounce’ that
is misleadingly in the default config.xml now… but what about what the default
should be on the real preference? Is there actually a use case for apps looking
more like web pages and less like apps? I admit to being fairly
platform-ignorant outside of the “big two”, so it might be that one of the
other platforms needs this (though, I hope not, as that would raise a whole
other issue around different platforms needing different values for a given
preference since iOS nearly always needs this turned on).

- tommy