Le 11/12/2013 16:39, David Barth a écrit :
Le 10/12/2013 19:37, Steven Gill a écrit :
Lets start the final round of tagging today!
+1, but we're still chasing down some dependency and chmod +x issues on the Ubuntu part. Will update this thread shortly.
Maxim added a workaround in those pull request to ensure that the dependencies for the ubuntu commands are satisfied:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-ubuntu/pull/2
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ubuntu/pull/1

Somehow, cordova-cli is not honoring the dependencies expressed in the package.json file here:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-ubuntu/blob/master/bin/package.json

maybe they should move one directory above, but I'm not so keen on changing that this late.

Please note also that the rc1 cordova-cli in the NPM registry still points to an old plugman version that does not support ubuntu.

Let me know if i'm missing something here.

I'll send an update when the remaining command permission issue is fixed. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5629

David