Hi,

I started to implement CB-2606
https://github.com/AxelNennker/cordova-cli

The code is here:
https://github.com/AxelNennker/cordova-cli

This
https://github.com/AxelNennker/cordova-cli/blob/master/src/config_parser.js
changes the config_parser to support the icon element.

On Android using this config_parser might be used like this:
https://github.com/AxelNennker/cordova-cli/blob/master/src/metadata/android_parser.js
Currently the src attribute from the icon element in config.xml is relative
to www.
 <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<widget id="com.example.hello" version="0.0.1" xmlns="
http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets"; xmlns:cdv="http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0";>
    <name>HelloWorld</name>
    <description>
        A sample Apache Cordova application that responds to the
deviceready event.
    </description>
    <author email="dev@cordova.apache.org" href="http://cordova.io";>
        Apache Cordova Team
    </author>
    <content src="index.html" />
    <access origin="*" />
    <icon src="icon.png" cdv:platform="android"/>
    <icon src="icon.png" cdv:platform="android" cdv:density="ldpi"/>
    <icon src="icon.png" cdv:platform="android" cdv:density="mdpi"/>
    <icon src="icon.png" cdv:platform="android" cdv:density="hdpi"/>
    <icon src="icon.png" cdv:platform="android" cdv:density="xhdpi"/>
    <preference name="test" value="android"/>
</widget>

I started to write some tests but some fail although I don't know why. It
works with Cordovas HelloWorld and the new config.xml anyway. I need help
with the tests.

cheers
Axel

ps: It is a little strange that I have to specify all densities to
overwrite the default icon. Maybe the default icon should not be there in
the first place?