Also worth discussion, we might not want to add to the package manifests
situation with cordova.json. (This is pretending we don't have a bunch of
crazy config files laying around already! =)

Node has package.json works well for a `cordova install` use case. Though
Chrome Apps, and Firefox OS Apps are worth considering too. They are nearly
identical except Chrome uses manifest.json and Firefox manfiest.webapp.
Yay, config files.

\o/