Hello fellow Cordova Devs,

I have been using PhoneGap / Cordova for about the last few years and love
that the project is ever evolving. I would like to help contribute to the
Cordova project as well to help give back some of what was freely given to
myself.

Some of my hobbies include mobile development (im guessing you already knew
hybrid apps), coding in Ruby and Javascript, process automation, and
speaking / mentoring others.

I hope to be chatting with many of you and contributing on issues that I
myself find or that others may have an urgent priority for.

Thanks, and may we build a better future.

--
"Clear thoughts produce clear results."
Josh Bavari