Thanks Marcel for your response, i'm going to post this question in the good forum.
Just to precise my code i use in iOs (href is the url):
window.open(href, '_blank','location=yes,enableViewportScale=yes,closebuttoncaption=Fermer');
and   window.open(href, '_blank','location=yes');
sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks

Jean Laurent