Hi,

1. I’m wondering would it be better if we can clean up and merge the “open”
pull requests before we do a release. As for me, if my pull requests can’t be
merged into the coming release, it would make me a little frustrated. In fact,
as a contributor, I’d like my PR to get accepted as soon as possible, this will
encourage me to do more contributions.

2. I also noticed that  there are some stale branches, e.g.
cordova-ios/CB-xxxx. Do we have any special reasons for keeping these stale
branches staying on repositories?

Please don’t treat me as a critic, I’m very grateful to you guys, and just want
to do my bit to make Cordova more better :)

Best Regards!