Bas - Thanks for jumping into Cordova development!

I've just given you JIRA perms to assign issues & close them.

You should get an email response from secretary@apache when they process
your CLA, and then your name will show up here:
https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas. Process
usually is quite quick, so hopefully will happen shortly. Please ping us
when you hear back.

I love to hear that you're running on Windows. Few of us use it as our main
platform, so there's certainly a lot to gain by you testing on it :)