Hi, Devs

There are 2 classes - CordovaWebViewClient and CordovaChromeClient in
amazon-fireos repo. They basically handle WebView callbacks. Recently, while
using Cordova internally for our projects we needed to handle few more
callbacks and noticed they were missing. I was wondering if there is any reason
why some callbacks were not handled? If not, I am cool.
I would like to add the ones we need for now so want to make sure I am not
missing anything. :)

Also, one more thing, we would like to pass on these callbacks to plugins
incase they want to handle it. If no plugin wants handle it then callback
handling will fallback to the default cordova one.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
Archana