James,

> Have you seen this (iOS 5 %) in your other apps as well?  Or more so for
the new releases?

This is data from a web app localised in Asia from Q4 2013.
I looked for confirmation of this data trend (sample from the last 90 days)
with a native application released only in the US with a similar MAU
(approx. 30k), and found the adoption rate for newer iOS versions is even
higher.

A decision should be made (if it has not already) and make this publicly
official for Cordova. Perhaps a blog post or something.

Regards,
Ally.