Hi,

I am working on a Front End Rendering performance measurement tool that can
be integrated into a continuous integration systems to generate graphs like
this <http://nparashuram.com/bootstrap-perf> and this<http://bench.topcoat.io>.

This tool started off being based on Chromium telemetry for Topcoat.io but
now allows running any Selenium like test cases and records timeline events
like paint, Layout, frame times, etc.

This currently works on Android 4.4 Cordova apps and Hybrid apps and is
available here <https://github.com/axemclion/maddie> in the dev branch.
Would love to hear any feedback that folks have. If you also have a Cordova
app on Android app and would like to try this out, I would be glad to help
out.

Parashuram
http://nparashuram.com