I don't doubt there is some impedance mismatch between
the different types of distributions and channels you guys
use and what the policy calls for, but as the document says
deviations need to be approved by the board.  All I can say
is that we've been down this road with other projects and
ultimately all of them (maven was the most challenging) have
complied with policy.