Gotcha. Updated:

## cordova

* Speed up prepare by using plugman's new reapply_global_munge() (CB-5299)
* Make "Generating config.xml from defaults" a verbose log (CB-6076)
* Use spawn helper for all sub-shelling. (CB-5181)
* Enable stdio for build sub-commands and hooks (CB-6049, CB-5181)

## plugman

* Move `<assets>` copying from install to prepare (CB-5647)
* Include platform tag information when publishing plugins (CB-5804)
* Logging tweaks to be less verbose (CB-6076)
* Accept proxy config for plugman (CB-5017)
* Add resource-file support on Android (CB-5720)
* config-changes.js: Major refactor & introduced reapply_global_munge()
* FFOS: Look for config.xml in www_dir and in project_dir (CB-6088)
* iOS: Do not add static libraries (.a) to source files (CB-6025)
* Win8/WP: Added SDKReference support via 'lib-file' tags
* Win8/WP: Remove ability to add .dll as content - it should be a
framework/reference
* Win8/WP: Added ability to add+remove ref to .winmd files