Found it. Was because of my own doing.

I altered spec/plugins/DummyPlugin/plugin.xml with:

    <!-- firefoxos -->
    <platform name="firefoxos">
        <config-file target="config.xml" parent="/">
<feature id="dummyPlugin" required="true" version="1.0.0.0"/>
        </config-file>

        <source-file src="src/firefoxos/DummyPlugin.js"
                   target-dir="src/plugins/dummyplugin" />
        <js-module src="www/dummyplugin.js" name="Dummy">
            <clobbers target="dummy" />
        </js-module>
    </platform>

in config_changer PlatformMunger stumbels with the message

PlatformMunger_process. error: grafting xml at selector "/" from "/home/braas/tmp/plugman/config.xml" during config install went bad :(

while preparing a queue.

The excpetion was lost or eaten somewhere.

Clearly I have the wrong setup for the test.
What doe 'parent' mean?
What should be the correct xml for firefoxos in DummyPlugin/plugin.xml?
and
Where can I find documentation on how to craft the pluin.xml's in the
other plugins-dirs (or should that follow from the correct version of the XML above?)

Gert-Jan Braas

Jonathan Bond-Caron schreef op 2014-02-26 15:48:
On Wed Feb 26 09:24 AM, Gert-Jan Braas wrote:

>>                      expect(s).toHaveBeenCalledWith(temp,
>> path.join('src', 'plugins', 'dummyplugin', 'DummyPlugin.js'));
>>                      done();
>>                   });
>>              });
>>          });
>>

> Jasmine runs synchronously, so you need to 'waitsFor' promise:

Ok thanks.
Will look that up. First I will try to look what's going on thoug. The 'waitFor' is not needed in the tests for the other platforms, so I don't expect it to be for
Firefoxos also. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So I take that back,

Looks like jasmine supports calling done() to wait for an async test
(documented in 2.0).

Seems like the better way to go.

--
U ademt. Dat hebben wij gepatenteerd.