The firefox documentation for the plugin [1] states that the user needs to
add the css entry in index.html

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/notification.css" />

I don't completely understand the problem with android.
Are you referring to the fact that you wan to use same index.html for both
android and firefox and that the notification.css will be missing for
android platform?
If that is the case use the merges to customize each platform.

in your case you can put an empty file in merges/css/notifications.css

The cordova docs [2] explains a similar use case.

If you are looking to enhance the plugin to inject the css dynamically you
will need to do that from the plugin's javascript for firefox located here
[3]

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-dialogs/blob/master/doc/index.md#firefox-os-quirks
[2]:
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.4.0/guide_cli_index.md.html#The%20Command-Line%20Interface
[3]:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-dialogs/blob/dev/src/firefoxos/notification.js

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:49 AM, Robber Phex <robberp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is anyone?
>
> I found that the plug "cordova-plugin-dialogs" is already implement  the
> navigator.notification, but it need refer the CSS file
> "css/notification.css" in Firefox OS.
>
> This is a dilemma:
>
> If we consider Firefox OS, we must add link tag with css/notification.css,
> but in android, the log display "AndroidProtocolHandler(2620): Unable to
> open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/css/notification.css"
>
> Or, if we not refer "css/notification.css", The navigator.notification will
> not work at Firefox OS. such as CB-6154:
>

> Do someone have a solution?
>

> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Robber Phex <robberp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,all.
> >
> > I found CB-6154, and I want to know how to fix it gracefully, how to
> > implement navigator.notification gracefully in FIrefox OS?
> >
> > CB-6154:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6145
> >
> > Any suggestion is welcome!
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --