Hi Puneet
   In terms of the Cordova CLI to support a new platform, here is the
documentation on what the platform needs to provide for the cordova cli
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign

I will recommend to implement the api scripts in node, that way they can be
leverage in linux, mac, and windows.

For examples take a look at cordova-android
create, update
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/tree/master/bin/
other apis avaible after creating adding platform using create script.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/tree/master/bin/templates/cordova

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>