Hi,

I believe the statusbar & keyboard at least should be promoted to common core
plugins ASAP, it's a MUST for iOS7.

Thanks.

—
Best Regards,
Qi LUO
Sent with Air

On 5 March, 2014 at 5:45:18, Andrew (agri...@chromium.org) wrote:

statusbar and keyboard are published already.

I *think* Shaz was having trouble updating them though? (and I think I
fixed the bug in plugman just yesterday).

Noticed that they fail the whitelist check in plugman, so with a recent
version of plugman you wouldn't be able to publish them.

And... Since these plugins are somewhat experimental and we're starting the
process of voting and publishing plugins to dist/, I wonder:

a) Should we change the ID of these plugins to, say
"org.apache.cordova.labs"
b) Should we move these plugins to github and have them not under apache
for now, e.g.: com.shazron.statusbar
c) Should we just add them to the plugin release process.
d) Should we just never publish them to the registry and have people use
them via git url.

What do people think?

Current motive is that I would like file-system-roots to be published.