From:   purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
To:     "dev@cordova.apache.org" <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Date:   03/14/2014 11:17 AM
Subject:        Re: plugman create plugin on Windows issues

What is your shell? If you use git bash then either escape \ => \\ or use
/

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 14, 2014, at 7:56 AM, Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

> Bas, good catch.
>
> Still seeing the same error though when I use a : instead of ;
>
> C:\workspaces\lisa\test2>plugman install --platform android --project
C:\workspaces\lisa\test2\www --plugin C:\workspaces\lisa\TestPlugin
> Installing com.ibm.cordova.plugin.test (android)
> ENOENT, no such file or directory
'C:\workspaces\lisa\test2\www\AndroidManifest.xml'

ldel...@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |

> From:        "Bas Bosman" <m...@nazgul.nu>
> To:        dev@cordova.apache.org
> Date:        03/14/2014 10:44 AM
> Subject:        RE: plugman create plugin on Windows issues
>

> Lisa,
>
> I noticed you used a semicolon in your project path instead of a colon?
>
> You used C;\workspaces\lisa\test\www, which should be
> C:\workspaces\lisa\test\www
>
> Regards,
> Bas Bosman

"platforms\android"
> > --targe
> > t android-19 --library "CordovaLib"
> > Resolved location of library project to:
> > C:\workspaces\bluemix\test\platforms\an
> > droid\CordovaLib
> > Updated and renamed default.properties to project.properties
> > Updated local.properties
> > No project name specified, using Activity name 'Test'.
> > If you wish to change it, edit the first line of build.xml.
> > Added file C:\workspaces\lisa\test\platforms\android\build.xml
> > Added file
C:\workspaces\lisa\test\platforms\android\proguard-project.txt
> > Updated project.properties
> > Updated local.properties
> > No project name specified, using project folder name 'CordovaLib'.
> > If you wish to change it, edit the first line of build.xml.
> > Added file
C:\workspaces\lisa\test\platforms\android\CordovaLib\build.xml
> > Added file

C:\workspaces\lisa\test\platforms\android\CordovaLib\proguard-oject.txt

> > Project successfully created.
> > Generating config.xml from defaults for platform "android"
> > Preparing android project
> >
> > 4. Then I install the new plugin on the project I created:
> > THIS IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING:
> >
> > C:\workspaces\lisa\test>plugman install --platform android --project
> > C;\works
> > paces\lisa\test\www --plugin C:\workspaces\lisa\TestPlugin
> > Installing com.ibm.cordova.plugin.test (android)
> > ENOENT, no such file or directory

'C:\workspaces\lisa\test\C;\workspaces\lisa\test\www\AndroidManifest.xml'

> > *** failed so I try again, this time I see:
> > C:\workspaces\bluemix\test>plugman install --platform android
--project
> > C;\works
> > paces\lisa\test\www --plugin C:\workspaces\lisa\TestPlugin
> > Installing com.ibm.cordova.plugin.test (android)
> > Error during processing of action! Attempting to revert...
> > Uh oh!

"C:\workspaces\lisa\test\C;\workspaces\lisa\test\www\src\com\ibm\cordova\p