Hi all,
After many months of delays, we now have our Buildbot master available for
the community to view. You can see the status of the tests for Android,
iOS, CLI and Plugman,

You can see/view the build display at:

http://108.170.217.131:8010/waterfall or http://goo.gl/UNijok

For those not familiar with Buildbot, each phase of the test has a 'stdio'
link that allows you to see any command output from that step. If a step
fails (stopping the build) you can generally just click the link and see
the error messages.
Test results are saved in a couchDB for posterity, but there is no pretty
dashboard for that.

*Currently Configuration:*
Android Master : master platform, dev plugins, master CLI, master Plugman
Android Release : 3.4.x platform, master plugins, master CLI, master Plugman
iOS Master : master platform, dev plugins, master CLI, master Plugman
iOS Release : 3.4.x platform, master plugins, master CLI, master Plugman
Tools CLI Master : master CLI, master Plugman
Tools Plugman : master plugman
Chrome Desktop : Chrome API tests on release Chrome
Chrome Mobile : Chrome API tests on cca - android

Note that the last two tests are for our Chrome Apps on Mobile toolchain
(not part of Cordova).

Android and iOS tests currently run on only one device:  iPad mini v7.0
 and Nexus 7 v4.3