Hi guys,

As code contributor, I've been receiving feedback, comments, advice and
more from the commiters. Part of the received feedback is about the Cordova
code style, best practices, and
preferences about how to contribute code to the project, which existing
APIs to use, and more.

Because of that, I have added some advices about code style, practices and
preferences in the wiki page:

https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/StyleGuide

This kind of information it would be great for new Contributors involved in
code deliverance, to serve as initial guidance to follow.

That said, I have a *proposal *for all of you guys if are agree.
It's about adding this wiki page as part of the *ContributorWorkflow*; the
content attempts to explain basic styles, patterns, practices, and methods
used in the project. All new and existent code should conform to these
guidelines in order to maintain structural quality and code readability,
and to make software maintenance easier.

This could be a *win-win* for all of us, allowing contributors to provide
high quality code, and reducing the burden on committers to provide
individual feedback about the code style practices and standards that are
currently applied in the Cordova source code.

For contributors following these style guidelines, their code it will be
easier to review and merge into the project quickly.

Well, that's the proposal that I have, if you are agree with it, please
check the few lines that I've added to the Style guide page, and feel
yourself free to add more information, comments, practices,
recommendations, modify the current ones, whatever that you can provide it
would be great.

If you don't have permission to add information the Wiki page, you can ask
to a commiter for access to it. Or you can share a replay with the
information that you'd like to add, and I'll be happy to post it.

Thanks.
-Martin