> Are people also going to use older (1-4) versions of Crosswalk? Or is the
> plan to encourage people to only use either stable or beta versions?

Crosswalk follows release cycles similar to Chromium. Current canary is
Crosswalk-6, beta is 5 and stable is 4. The developers work on canary for new
features. The public embedding API is a new feature for Crosswalk-6. If we want
to release cordova-corsswalk-engine, the Crosswalk-6 would be the initial
version.

> That would be good to have -- I'd like to have some kind of warning that new
> changes in the upstream project break the plugin :)

+1. So the bot need to build and run mobilespec test suite. Do you know whether
the bot can drive mobilespec via adb?

Thanks,
-ningxin