Ripple is awesome and if we are thinking about really pushing the
cordova-browser idea it really should consider all the things Ripple
provides.

Personally I would like to see all that stuff move into the individual
plugins. For example the geolocation plugin should have a emulator in it.
This way plugin developers can provide proper emulation. Maybe we could
come up with a standard for a plugin to add emulation support. Something as
simple as a emulation folder at the top level that has a JS file that would
get hooked in to your app in the browser.

This would allow for all plugin to provide either a UI to interface with or
dummy data to supply to an app in dev mode. We can then let chrome deal
with device emulation and we can worry about cordova emulation...