Heads up: I tried to publish an npm package with node 0.11 last week and it
did not go well.  Published without error, but then you couldn't install on
node 0.10 without a checksum failure.  Seems brittle/bug on the part of
npm, but it does mean we should be very careful not to use 0.11 to publish
releases.

-Michal