Yeah, I was afraid of that...

:(

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org> wrote:
Oh wow. I totally assumed that you can postMessage in either direction at
any time.  Wouldn't the alternative be polling from JS?

-Michal

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well seems like the answer in iOS 8 beta 1 is -- no arbitrary sending
 of JS, so no Obj-C -> JS communication, which leaves Cordova
 handcuffed. Please everyone file radars for this.
 https://devforums.apple.com/message/975230#975230

 matthewada...@gmail.com