Hi Cordova developers,

I'm creating a system to download/update several resources from a server to
the device and I've observe a behaviour that breaks my use case.

After fix the issue CB-6928, I'm able to download/update all the resources
without problems. My next test was to try to download the resources but
with no server response (stopped). I've found that the plugin is deleting
my target file silently because there's was an error.

I think that the developer should be the responsible to delete or leave the
"corrupted" file because the file-transfer plugin already communicates the
error, I don't think that the hardcoded behaviour is a good solution.  What
do you think?
I can open a new issue and provide the patch and test case (Android only)

Best regards.