hi list

sorry to post here but i still have this damn problem only on ios
(iphone 3gs, ios 6.1) since months

everything is in the title but, the first time i launch my app i see the
splashscreen then few seconds later i see the spinner then my app launch
normally, right ...

now, if i force close the app from multitask or let it turn for few
hours the reopen it from multitask i have the splashcreen showing again
but no spinner and the phone is completely frozen ... it reboot alone
few minutes later or i have to reboot it myself

i don t have any problems with the same code on android and the app
works fine the first time i launch it so what could be the problem ? can
i remove the splashcreen on ios ? if you want some infos let me know

and how do we (officially) test an ios app on the iphone with cordova
without signing it ? (for the moment i send it thru xcode and i edited a
file to be able to not code sign the package)

*thanks* !