Thanks Anis!

Tougher for CLI since it's actually the prepare step that creates
cordova_plugins.js, but longer term (medium term?) I don't see why we
shouldn't just turn it on always anyways.

So... Maybe cordova prepare --browserify?
Build prepares first, so will also need: cordova run android --browserify

I haven't looked at it yet. Google IO is next week and it's been consuming
most of our time the last few weeks. Will definitely play with it next next
week though!