Sergey - could you clarify what the bug here is? E.g. Is there a
regression? Does this make "cordova run" not work?

If it really does need to be applied - checking in commented-out code is
not the way to go about. You should add "if (version >= 3.6.0)" checks
around things like is done here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-lib.git;a=blob;f=cordova-lib/src/cordova/platform.js;h=be10f92aee6e5b4c7863c2ff66448d07266e4091;hb=master#l426